22/11/2011
Recently
联络上了一个以前在关丹认识的朋友
I meet a friend that we know each other at Kuantan
很久没有联络了
Very long time we are not contact with each other
最近又联络上了
But recently we get connect
感觉就像以前曾经拥有过一阵子的东西
The feel like something that you had it before
日子久了 慢慢地在身边消失
But when it was having a long time it slowly disappear
然后 过了一阵子 又回到了自己的身边
After a while it come back to you
这种感觉就像失而复得?? 搞不懂
This feel like a Chinese phrase -- get something that you lost it before
-- 跳 tone --
-- change topic --
昨天早上,
Yesterday morning,
以起床就收到Shi Yien 的message
Received a message from Shi Yien when I was wake up
就打了电话去她家
So, I call back to her house
Straight A student 就是Straight A student
她找我 要我给她 account latihan 的 Answer
She find me she need me to give her the account’s exercise answer
因为我用那本有答案
Because my book got the answer
WAIYOO~~~
她开始做假期功课
She start doing holiday homework already
Gwynne Lew, Joey Xian Ding, Mah Chan Pong怎样?? 惭愧料没有
Gwynne Lew, Joey Xian Ding, Mah Chan Pong …. Ashmed??
Shi Yien 啊~~可以不要那么拚吗?? 人很容易老的。。。
Shi Yien ah~~ Can you relax yourself?? Don’t so stress… its easy to become old…
我只是做了一题Account latihan 吧了, balance 不到,就停下来了
I do 1 account question only, not yet finish, can’t balance the amount, then I stop at there .
-- 再跳 tone --
-- change topic again --
这几天都在家里跟小孩子玩
This few day, play with the children at home (my mum is babysitter)
从早上他们来到晚上他们回家
From morning they come till they back home
晚上, 跑去弟妹的房间聊天
Night, chat with my sis & bro in their room till 1pm-2pm
不包括最小的妹妹 因为她跟我们不一样房间
Except the youngest sis, because she different room with us
亲情是需要时间累积的 我非常的同意
Time can Accumulate anything <<< I totally agree with this statement
-- 再再跳 tone --
你!!! 从我的视线范围内离开吧!!!
YOU!!! Get away from my sight!!!
以前 当所有人说你的坏话时
Previos, when everybody say something bad about you
我总是不那么认为
I do not think so
原来是我自己对你了解不够深
It is I do not understand you
不过 现在 我体会到了
But now I learn though already
所以 拜托你 离开我的视线范围内!!!
So please…. Get away from my sight!!!
-- 再再再跳 tone --
俗语说 有得必有失 是真的吗??
是你的 就是你的
不是你的 不管怎样挽留 它还是会离开你的身边
-- 完 --
-- END --


Comments
Post a Comment